الثلاثاء، 27 أبريل 2010

ِِِِِِِِِِA memory

Memories sometimes bring happiness and sometimes brig sadness. Humans have memories as long as they live. They remember great scenes and hard ones as well. We feel appreciated about some of those memories and feel that they take a big space in our hearts and minds. On the other hand, other memories stay as a black spot in our hearts and we'd do anything to remove it. But it's not easy as we think.
I have a memory that has stayed for so long since I was about seven years old. As all children and especially girls I had a best one, who was called Mona. She was a smart and active too. She would never sit on her chair; you'd find her moving from her place to the teacher's table to show her answers, writings or sometimes great drawings.
I didn't image as a child on that time I would be separated from her for any reason or miss her very as I still do.
It was the beginning of school year in the assembly, where they were calling girls to their new classes, but I didn't see her. I went to look for her around the school as a crazy little child , and asked the teachers with tears on my little cheeks. Some of them thought I was sick and some thought that I lost my way to my new class. Others thought that I am a new student and I want my mum. I didn't had the words on that time to explain, that I'm missing me little best friend.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق