الاثنين، 12 أبريل 2010

?What I had in my Memory

assalamu alykum wa rahmatu ALLAH wa barakatuhu
I just remember something while I was cooking today some food, I remember the first time I cooked. It was terrible. Really, memories sometimes bring happiness and sometimes bring sadness. I have a memory which I still remember until now, since I was about eleven years old. I used to observe my Mum and my older sister while they were cooking food. That time I was curious to learn how to cook, but not all the time my cooking was great and the food wasn't tasty either. I still remember the first time I cooked. One day, my Mum and my sister weren't at home. I thought that it would be a nice surprise to cook lunch for them. That day, I was waiting for my family to return back home and taste what I had cooked, and then when they were home my little sister was very hungry, so she rushed to the kitchen to eat without even thinking who cooked this meal. A few minutes later, I was shocked to see my little sister in the rest room vomiting what ever she ate! Consequently, nobody from my family accepted to eat what I cooked. They were making many jokes . At that moment, l didn't know what happened to me. I couldn't control myself. I started to cry . My mum talked to me and I relaxed because she promised to teach me how to cook. I think my cooking now is great while not all the time it is nice.
I wish enjoy what I have talk about it


salam
Mariam

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق